You would be hard pressed to find a more compact and lightweight backpacking stove than the Vertex Ultralight Backpacking Stove. Funded on Kickstarter by 453 backers, this stove weighs only 50 grams and packs completely flat. It is made from Tempered 301 brushed stainless steel, uses fuel tabs or a small alcohol burner, comes with a handy pouch and works with pots at least 3.5-inches in diameter. Using a single 14 gram fuel tab, the Vertex stove will boil water in 6-8 minutes.
• Weighs only 1.8 ounces (50 grams)
• Packs completely flat, only 2.5mm thick.
• Burns Esbit® 14 gram solid fuel tablets for ultimate reliability
• Supports the popular Trangia® Spirit alcohol burner (sold separately)
• Tempered 301 stainless steel construction for exceptional strength and durability
• Rip-stop nylon storage sleeve included
• Designed for pots at least 3.5 inches (89mm) diameter
This is a great cooking solution for bikepackers, backpackers, touring riders or campers. You can purchase the Vertex Ultralight Backpacking Stove today for $29.99.
(Images: Vertex Outdoors)