Nikon D700 users can finally rejoice. After waiting SIX LONG YEARS, the D750 has finally arrived. The new camera is perfectly suited for both still imaging and video recording. Featuring Nikon’s signature EXPEED 4 Image Processor, this cameras CMOS sensor is capable of 24.3MP producing high-resolution images with smooth color gradations, low noise and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 51,200. Full 1080P/60 video recording is supported, along with the ability to record uncompressed video to an optional external recorder.
Making it easier to shoot above and below objects, the new 3.2-inch 1229-dot LCD monitor tilts to a more favorable angle. Built-in Wi-Fi is also onboard along with a 51-point AF system, 3D Color Matrix Metering III system, 91,000-pixel RGB sensor and support for in-camera time-lapse movies. You can pre-order the Nikon D750 right now for $2,296.95 at B&H here.
- 24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1,229k-Dot RGBW Tilting LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 3500FX II 51-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 51200
- Continuous Shooting Up to 6.5 fps
- 91k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Time Lapse Shooting & Exposure Smoothing