If all-weather riding and adventure touring are your thing, Alpinestars has some brand new gear worth checking out. The Bogota Jacket is a highly versatile adventure touring jacket constructed from an abrasion and tear-resistant poly-fabric. It features Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane for guaranteed waterproofing. This jacket also features innovative ventilation systems as well as superb levels of protection thanks to its integrated CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
Bogota Drystar Jacket Key Features:
- Multi-material construction with a highly abrasion and tear resistant poly-fabric main shell and multi-panel mesh lining for comfort and durability.
- Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance.
- Long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) ensures jacket versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions and can be fully removed with easy identification red zippers and integrated stretch comfort edge.
- Removable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
- Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporate Velcro® volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, precision adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS): strategically positioned zippered air intakes on torso with rear air exhaust vent on upper back for cooling performance on long rides.
- Climate Control System (CCS) on sleeves incorporates mesh gussets and zipper closures for improved levels of ventilation control.
- Four external front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets and two large cargo pockets, plus external large rear utility pocket. Internal pockets are waterproof and zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Collar construction incorporates comfort lining and features Velcro® closure and strap garage to allow collar to be securely kept in place while open.
- Fine-tuned fit afforded by D-ring waist adjustment for a secure, personalized fit while riding.
- Extended profile lower back for riding comfort for extra protection in the lumbar region.
- Reflective detailing on front and back improves rider visibility.
- Two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell and on DRYSTAR membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Premium YKK zips used throughout.
Incorporating Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane and a removable thermal full-leg liner, the versatile Bogota Pant is 100% waterproof, while offering heat performance on cold rides. With class-leading CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Bogota DRYSTAR® Jacket and other Alpinestars jackets.
Bogota Drystar Pants Key Features:
- Advanced, reinforced poly-fabric textile construction incorporating Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane for excellent all-weather performance.
- Removable long thermal liner ensures pant versatility and comfort in cold or hot climates.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with accordion stretch panels around crotch and back of knees for improved riding performance.
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors.
- Reinforced rip-stop in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for highly customizable fit.
- Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
- Zippered, water-resistant hand pockets, plus large zip front-thigh pockets.
- Adjustable, removable braces improve comfort fit.
- Zippered and Velcro® leg cuff closure fits around a range of Alpinestars boot models.
- Optimized for use with the Bogota DRYSTAR® Jacket and other Alpinestars jackets with internal waist connection zipper.
To learn more about the latest and greatest from Alpinestars, visit their website here.