I have another great app to share with you today. One Safe ($10) is a great way to keep all of your passwords secure and safe. I’ve been using it for the past 2 years without flaw. Very easy to store all of your web account logins, credit card information, drivers license and more. We have A LOT of information we need to keep in our heads these day. Too much to remember them all.
One Safe backs up to email or DropBox so you never lose anything. Its AES-256 encryption is the highest level you can have on a mobile device. It syncs with all your devices and desktop.
• Adapt your safe with customizable categories to keep all your information well organized.
• Use ready-made templates to quickly and easily enter your data.
• Take advantage of the ultra-secure built-in browser with auto-fill feature to access websites quickly and securely.
• Back up your data (via email, iTunes or Wi-Fi) to be sure you’ll always have a copy in storage.
• Copy and paste complex usernames and passwords.
• Change the texture, icon and color for any of your items.
• Flag items as ‘Favorites’ for quick access to your most commonly used information.
• Use the ‘Search’ feature to find items quickly within your database.
• Sync the contents of your safe between your iPhone, iPad, Mac and Android devices using iCloud and/or Dropbox.
• Use the bullet-proof “Secure sharing” feature to share your confidential data with your family, friends or colleagues.
Store in complete security:
• Credit card numbers
• PIN codes and entry codes
• Social security and tax numbers
• Bank account details
• Usernames and passwords
• Documents in PDF, Word, Excel and more
• Private photos and videos
• Or create your own templates to store any kind of information you like!
Think about this. Someone steals your identity or you lose your wallet, what do you do? If you have everything on your phone you can safely get emergency information to shut down your credit card accounts and more. Since you have all of your information, you can use One Safe as your wallet.
TIP: Having 1 password for every website account is NOT SAFE. You may think, “I only have one password to remember”. The problem is, hackers only need 1 password to completely steal everything you have. Make complex passwords and store them somewhere safe, not a piece of paper next to your desk.
It will be the best $10 you’ve spent on an app. You can download the app from the iTunes App Store here.