If you’re looking for a piece of print that defines the Rapha brand, look no further. For a mere $60, Kings of Pain is quite possibly one of the best road cycling tradition books you can put on your coffee table. Grab your copy at Rapha before they sell out.
From Fausto Coppi in his pyjamas to Bernard Hinault sulking on the train, as Rapha celebrates its 10-year anniversary, we’re pleased to present a reissue of a book that helped define the original aesthetic of the Rapha brand.
Having secured exclusive rights to rework and reprint Philippe Brunel’s original text, Rapha has brought the book up to date in this beautiful hardback edition.
- 160 pages
- Dimensions (trimmed paper size): 28 x 24.4cm
- Photography reproduced in duotone
- Text features in metallic Pantone
- Premium-quality Fedrigoni paper stock
- Hardbound in high-quality Buckram