When packing for day, overnight or multi-day adventures, what and how much you carry is as important as your fitness level. If you are allergic to down, look away. No? Great! Let us introduce you to Sea to Summit’s new Spark SPL Sleeping Bag. Using 850+ loft goose down treated with moisture repelling Ultra-Dry Down, a micro-weight 10D shell and 15D lining, this is one of the best warmth to weight ratio bags on the market.
Packing down to only 13.8oz for the long bag version, this is a great minimalist pack for ultra-light hikers and bikepackers. With a temperature rating of 46F / 8C, the SPL also makes a great summer bag. A few other features include:
- Shell: 10D Pertex®Quantum® treated with DWR
- Liner: 15D nylon soft touch, high density weave
- 850+ loft Ultra-Dry Down® (90/10 European goose down)
- Fill weight: Regular 6.3 oz | 180g
- Bag weight: Regular 12.3 oz | 348g
- EN Temperature Rating: 46 F / 8 C Lower LImit
- Suggested use: Cycle touring, ultra-light hiking, adventure racing
Learn more and grab your bag here.