Omega has been teasing us for quite some time surrounding the launch of their new Seamaster 300 Co-Axial. As of this morning, the new timepiece was launched to the world at Baselworld in Switzerland. Originally introduced in 1957, the Omega Seamaster 300 heritage is legendary among watch makers. Known for not only capturing timeless beauty, the Seamaster among all offerings from Omega are built to withstand the test of time. As you may have guessed, the Seamaster is built for those who dive to the deepest depths of our immense water rich planet. The latest 300 is packed with Omega’s most advanced design and watchmaking innovations.
Omega Seamaster 300 Co-Axial features:
- Available in Stainless Steel w/ matching bracelet or Bi-Colour SS and 18K Omega Sedna Gold (gold/platinum/copper)
- Polished black ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel
- Liquidmetal or Omega Ceragold diving scale
- Super-LumiNova 12 o’clock marking the emits a green light
- Calibre 8400
- Self-winding movement
- Time zone functions
- Three-level Escapement Wheel
- Resists magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss
We can’t wait to see what else Omega has up their sleeve at Baselworld and more importantly, can’t wait to see the new Seamaster in person. Check back soon for more from this years Baselworld coverage. Visit OMEGA.