It’s time to start thinking about Snow. A solid set of goggles make a huge difference when it comes time to take on the white mountain. The POC Lid is their latest super-wide frameless goggle. The double lens is made of optical grade PC/CP and has the best anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment available to promote vision and resistance. The unique patent pending lens attachment system provides the freedom of an unobstructed view, which lets you react faster to hazards in your peripheral vision. The frameless construction also means there are no angles for snow or water to get stuck in.
The Lid goggles would look great matched up to their Fornix Backcountry MIPS helmet.
- Frameless construction for easy removal of snow
- Unique patent pending lens attachment system
- Optical grade polycarbonate outer lens
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Anti-scratch/Anti-fog treatment
- Soft coated polyurethane (PU) frame
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
For more information, visit POC Sports.